Monday 26 March 2012

This summer + some thoughts

In case I haven't mention this yet; I'm not going to Israel this summer after all for a few reasons. Can't wait for the day I can finally go....

Right now I'm looking into spending 4-5 weeks in Oklahoma with Whitley instead but it's still in the planning stage so we'll see. As my summer course is distance, I could just do it over there.

Otherwise, school is taking up too much time as usual. I wonder if I will be like one of those that gets an education and never really use it but does other things in life.. I really hope I will be able to use it and I'm sure I will but what I mean is that I feel so strong in my heart that I want to for example be a stay at home mom while my kids are young (as I've mentioned a million times), go out on missions and "save the world"! God put so much on my heart when I got saved and I'm so excited for Him to fulfill all those things.

I wonder sometimes what I would have done if God didn't save me.. First, I don't even believe I would be alive. I can't picture a life without God. He has given me the greatest love, help, restoration etc..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK80n34OQkA&feature=related

There's one bibleverse that describes a part of the calling I believe God has given me:

1 Tim 5:10
... and is well known for her good deeds, such as bringing up children, showing hospitality, washing the feet of the Lord’s people, helping those in trouble and devoting herself to all kinds of good deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment